Last Emperor of the Lost Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In memory of Nicholas II

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPhoto-galleryTo the Russian version

Hello,Allow me to introduce myself.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorSyn

Hello,Allow me to introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Hello,Allow me to introduce myself.   Hello,Allow me to introduce myself. EmptySat 1 Oct 2011 - 19:40

Dear ladies & Gentlemen of the list,
I have just registered here as Doctor Syn but my real first name is Morgan & I am very pleased to be with you all.I am from England but I have always admired & had great sympathy for the Romanov Royal house.I also like anything about Tsar Peter the Great & also Tsarina Catherine the great.I am very keen on anything from the 18th century & also about the Jacobite risings. I like horse riding,harpsichord,historical dancing,reading { I love the novels of Henry Fielding,Samuel Richardson & Tobias Smollet.I would like to see the rights of the Royal house of Wittelsbach restored to them & of course the restoration of the Romanovs as the ruling house in Russia.
I look forward to many intersting posts from you all c being good friends,
Morgan
Back to top Go down
Velikaya Knyazhna Sophia

Hello,Allow me to introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Zdravsvuyte !   Hello,Allow me to introduce myself. EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 16:38

Hello and Zdravsvuyte to everyone!

My name is Sophia from Singapore. I love having fun with Disney and the Romanovs.

I am a Romanov-Disney addict and I love colouring drawings by Shawn (i-tsarevichalexei13.deviantart.com) and old b&w photos.

You can watch me on DeviantArt: gracefultatiana1897.deviantart.com

God bless!
Back to top Go down

Hello,Allow me to introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Emperor of the Lost Empire :: Guest Book :: Comments-
Jump to: